Godfather 5 Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many Apts? How many Hideouts?

Go down

How many Apts? How many Hideouts? Empty How many Apts? How many Hideouts?

Post by Johno Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Some times, less often than I used to and less than maybe I should, I get asked "Johno, how many apartments/hideouts should I build in each hood?".
The short answer is that your FN, as your main attack hood, should be biased more towards apartments and all other hoods towards hideouts as these will be training hoods.
A longer answer is that it also depends on your stage of development/progress in the game. If your research is maxed out in your FN, as most of the really big players will have, then you're better off using wrecking balls on every last hideout that you have there, and replace them with apartments as this is what builds a truly elite level march size - your 400-500k+ marches.
In terms of how many apartments v hideouts you should have when building up your training hoods, this tends to be a matter of individual preference, but most people go in the range of 12-15 apartments and everything else hideouts. Personally, I go with 15 apartments as I can then set a satisfactory number of troops to be trained overnight and finish when I get home from work the next day. Others, even within the crew, will most likely make a strong case for leaning towards the lower end. Like I say, it comes down to what you're happy with.
Also, a minimum of ONE level 11 hideout in each hood is a prerequisite for training Johnny Law troops, and that is quite easily attainable once you have a few Don's Blessing/Sanctions and a little time.
If anyone has any questions regarding the content of this post, or feels like replying to it then please feel free. I promise that I won't take any offence. Very Happy
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum